Who do We Serve?
Children, and adults, with Allergy and Immunity problems:
- Asthma or suspected asthma (cough, wheeze)
- Allergic rhinitis, conjunctivitis & sinusitis (sneezing, congestion, snoring)
- Skin allergy including eczema and urticaria (itch, hives)
- Food allergy confirmation & food challenges.
- Environmental allergies to animals, pollen or mold.
- Drug allergy confirmation and discussion of options.
- Patients who need allergy testing.
- Patients eligible for allergy immunotherapy e.g. sublingual therapy or allergy shots
- Immunodeficiency (recurrent infections, recurrent admissions..etc)
General child care:
- Children with chronic health problems (e.g. constipation, poor weight gain)
- General well child checkups with follow-up of normal growth and development.
- Nutritional problems and obesity.